Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- Do you test your products on animals? No, our products are people tested by us!
- Do any of your products contain animal ingredients? The only animal-derived ingredients we use are supplied by hard-working bees. We use honey & beeswax. All our products have the ingredients listed on this site and on the actual item you purchase.
- Do your products contain artificial colors or fragrances? We do not use artificial colors, dyes or fragrances in any of our products. We use pure, unadulterated essential oils to provide our products with their fabulous aroma-therapeutic fragrance. Any colors that occur in our products are due to the plant-based ingredients or natural ultramarine's & oxides.
- I have skin allergies can I use your dead sea salt soaks? Yes, the high magnesium and bromine
content in the Dead Sea Salt is beneficial for anti allergic due to its
cleansing, detoxifying of the skin together with providing smoothness
and relaxation. Using Jamion Dead Sea Salt Baths is recommended for relief of allergic symptoms affecting the skin.
- How does taking a dead sea salt bath affect my cellulite? Jamion Dead Sea Salts baths can assist in detoxifying, which can improve circulation in and suppleness of the skin. The bath salts can also assist in general cleansing of the skin, which is necessary to remove impurities that are otherwise trapped within the tissue.
- What are some health benefits of Epsom Salt? Eases stress and relaxes the body, Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots, Relieves pain and muscle cramps, Helps muscles and nerves function properly, Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots, Makes insulin more effective, Relieves constipation, Eliminates toxins from the body.
- Why take a milk bath? Taking a milk bath is the easiest and quickest way to improve the quality of your skin. Milk has long been recognized for its ability to moisturize and soften skin. An ancient beauty treatment, milk is incredibly beneficial to skin because it contains mild, naturally occurring acids which gently clean and exfoliate. Jamion milk bath contain powdered coconut milk.
- What is the difference between essential oils and fragrance oils? Essential oils are natural products extracted in a number of ways from plants; however, all plants do not contain essential oils. Essential oils extracted from plants contain aromatic properties that help heal a number of problems. Essential oils are used in aromatherapy practice to heal muscle pain, emotional problems, menstrual problems, skin problems, arthritis and a large number of other problems. Fragrance oils are synthetic products and therefore do not possess the natural healing properties of essential oils. In fact fragrance oils can cause skin irritations and flare up skin allergies.
- What's the average shelf life of your bath & body products? Approximately 6 months to 1 year. Certain environmental factors, such as extreme temperatures and humidity or contact with moisture will affect the shelf life of our products. Depending on the actual product this will vary. Because we don't use chemical preservatives on our products they will not last as long as a major department store would. Also, we use essential oils in our products and over a long period of time the oils will dissipate, this will cause the scent and healing properties will not be as strong.
- What if I'd like to return something I have purchased? It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with our
products. If you have any problems or questions concerning your order or
are dissatisfied for any reason with either the product or its
condition upon arrival, please contact us immediately at (678) 701-7757
or email@example.com. No Refunds.